ABMA understands the value of engaging relationships throughout the supply chain. The association has created an associate membership category to engage suppliers to the bearing industry to expand and enhance this relationship. Our associate members are made up of companies that supply materials and services to the bearing industry including forging, rolled rings, and lubrication products, along with services such as software and consulting.
- Access and networking opportunities with
senior executives, chief engineers and purchasing managers in the bearing
industry. By joining ABMA, you will
connect with top executives from across the country, establishing a strong
and profitable distribution network.
- Opportunity to participate and assist in the future of
the bearing industry. Each
associate member company serves on the Associate Council. This group
meets twice a year in person and has an open dialogue throughout the year
on a variety of topics. They are also responsible for a portion of the
program during the Fall Meeting where they may present on a topic of their
choosing. In addition, a representative from the Council participates on
the ABMA Board of Directors.
- Industry exposure for your company. All new Associate
Members are provided the opportunity to present their company to our
membership during a general session at our Fall Meeting as well as exhibit
their company and products throughout the duration of the meeting.
- Access to information. Associate members receive
critical association and industry news through our monthly newsletter,
periodic press releases, and our weekly Industry News Brief.
to host an event for ABMA bearing manufacturers. ABMA also has a program in
place where our manufacturer members visit and tour a supplier company’s plant.
This program also includes member company presentations and the sharing of best
practices – a fantastic opportunity for any supplier. Please click here to view past supplier events.
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities. ABMA also provides several
opportunities to promote your company. We offer discounted advertising
rates on our weekly News Brief that is sent out to not only our members,
but the entire bearing industry supply chain. We also provide many
sponsorship opportunities to increase your company’s exposure during our
joint ABMA & AGMA Annual Meeting and Fall Meeting.
What do associate members say are the key reasons for their ABMA membership?
- Access and Networking opportunities with key decision makers in the bearing industry.
- Visibility to a targeted audience of potential clients and partners to share products and services.
- Ability to contribute and influence the strategic direction of the association and the future of the industry.
- Exclusive and timely access to market trends for production, imports, and exports that influence critical business decisions.
- Eligibility to attend ABMA's member meetings, including the Annual and Fall meetings.
- Understand industry trends to be better partners and to better serve the industry.
- Access to a variety of best practices from manufacturing companies.
- Visibility to an audience of potential clients, employees, and partners in ABMA publications as well and on the ABMA Web site.
- Discounted Access to bearing education not found any where else.
Member Commitment & Fees:
In addition to the payment of dues, members should be prepared to devote sufficient time and travel expenses to participate in meetings. As in any association, those members who are active contribute most to the association's success and also are the ones who benefit most from membership.
Associate membership dues are $3,000
per calendar year.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION TODAY
For questions regarding membership opportunities please contact us at email@example.com
Current Associate Members:
Aubert & Duval
Greer Steel Company
Latrobe Specialty Metals, A Carpenter Company
Ovako North America
REM Surface Engineering
Rotor Clip Company
Specialty Ring Products, Inc.
Specialty Steel Treating
Sullivan Steel Service
Universal Stainless and Alloy Products, Inc.