ABMA works with a universities, technical schools, and educators across
the country. Through an Academic Membership, teachers and professors can stay
informed about all the news, events and technical standards that ABMA offers.
These memberships are open to any and all faculty, researchers, and academic
professionals by filling out the membership application and submitting the
initiation fee of $75.00
Industry exposure for your company. ABMA understands that industry trends and best-practice sharing are keys to creating growth opportunities for the industry. Committee engagement and member-hosted events enable the sharing of best practices on specific topics.
Access and networking opportunities with senior executives in the bearing industry. A key component of ABMA membership is the networking opportunities available to share best practices and obtain key insights on industry trends. By joining ABMA, you will connect with top executives from across the country, establishing a strong and profitable distribution network.
- Opportunity to participate on ABMA Committees and assist in shaping the future of the bearing industry. ABMA has the following committees: Anti-Counterfeiting, Bearing Technical, Education and Statistics.
- Attend ABMA Meetings - learn about the latest industry trends and meet top decision makers. ABMA holds two annual meetings each year that offer members a venue to interact with key industry leaders as well as gain valuable insight on current industry trends.
- Industry participation on a global level through ABMA's affiliation with the World Bearing Association (WBA). WBA has made eradicating counterfeit bearings its top priority. This active program supports local law enforcement efforts against counterfeiters, hosts customs education seminars, maintains a global awareness campaign, and partners with Chinese Customs Authorities.
- Discounts for all ABMA's continuing education opportunities. ABMA is dedicated to being the premier source of educational opportunities and information for the bearing industry. For additional information about our continuing education program, please click here.
- Access to key contact information for all ABMA members. Participants from member companies are CEOs and senior executives - the key decision-makers and the most successful and forward thinking leaders in the bearing industry.
- Access to information through our monthly newsletter, periodic press releases, and our weekly Industry News Brief.
What do members say are the key reasons for their membership with ABMA?
- Ability to contribute and influence the future of the industry - not just in the United States, but worldwide.
- Access to other leaders within the bearing industry, including some of the most successful and forward-thinking manufacturers and suppliers.
- Frequent information and updates about relevant legislative and regulatory issues Exclusive and timely access to market trends for production, imports, and exports that influence critical business decisions.
- Eligibility to attend ABMA’s member meetings, including the Annual Conference and the Fall Meeting.
- Exposure to a variety of best practices other manufacturing companies.
- Visibility to an audience of potential clients, employees and partners in ABMA publications and on the ABMA Web site.
- Leadership development opportunities for staff—both current and aspiring executives.
Annual Dues are $75.00
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION TODAY
For further information, please contact ABMA at firstname.lastname@example.org.